Rules and Code of conduct for Registration here on DiscGolfOregon.
These guidelines are intended to provide a set of rules for all to follow here on DGO. This includes administration, moderation, and public users alike.
Please take the time to read these rules, for if you violate them your account can and will be suspended.
Registration here on DGO is free of charge, and is intended to garner support for Disc Golf in our great state. Registration does not bind you to any contracts, or terms as outlined here in this document.
All personal information is kept in strict confidence, no personal information is sold to third parties. No information is gathered for any purpose other than to provide a service to the end user. Your registration here on DGO is strictly on a voluntary basis, And as such can be removed, or deleted without warning at anytime.
1. NO Personal attacks - This means airing personal dirty laundry, No user at anytime shall "Cut and Paste" information from a private message, or personal email into a forum post. If both parties agree that information is to be shared then it is OK to post that information. Users shall refrain from using the message boards to ATTACK a person based on their opinion. Discussions are welcome... Keep the personal name calling, and attacks off the forums.
2. NO vulgar language- We are not here to be babysitters, or censors... Please refrain from using vulgarities. keep it pg-13 in all public areas, unless otherwise noted on the forum. Some forums will have special conditions clearly posted as to aid in people not reading what might offend them.
3. NO Racial Slurs - We are all people... everyone deserves the same amount of respect here. So please do not use Racial Slurs to make a point, or even joking about them. This is a public place and everyone in the world can read what you type. keep it clean.
These rules are a work in progress, they are open to discussion. They are subject to change at anytime.
Keep in mind we are not here to be the police, or censors... Keep it clean, and on topic and everything will be smooth. :)
Penalties and Enforcement:
Violations of these rules can result in the following.
1. first violation is a warning.
2. second violation is a final warning.
3. third violation is a 24hr suspension of your account.
4. fourth vilation is a 7 day BAN of your account.
5. If we have to tell you 5 times not to break the rules you account is permanently deleted and you will be 86'd from DGO.
These rules and penalties apply to EVERYONE! moderators, admins, and users. As of right now there are no other moderators approved... This may change in the future, but for now the Site Administrator: Nate Baker has the only access to change anything here on DGO.
Thank you for your time, If you have questions prior to registration please email me at: email@example.com